All I need is someone to love me and a place to finally call my home.
You can't buy food,medical care and a roof over my head with just licks
Want to find out more about me?
Steppi ′s Story
SWEET STEPPI IS IN THE UK AND LOOKING FOR HIS FOREVER FAMILY.
Sweet Steppi was adopted in the UK four months ago. Sadly, his adopters are unable to keep him and so we need to find a new forever home for him.
Character & Temperament
His current owners describe him as ‘totally people centred – he will sit near us while we work – and he loves it best when we are all together on the sofa in the evening. They describe him as a dog who:
• learns quickly and is responsive to training – particularly if there are food rewards;
• sleeps downstairs happily all night;
• is toilet trained;
• is good on the lead and obedient near roads etc.;
• is friendly towards the humans he meets and relates well to respectful children;
• is friendly with other dogs – and good at judging when to approach and when to keep a bit of distance;
• has a good appetite and is fantastic at waiting patiently while his food is prepared;
• is a laid-back couch potato in the mornings – and comes awake in the afternoons before settling for the evening at around 7 – 8 pm;
• is gradually beginning to enjoy playing with his toys and particularly enjoys tug games;
• enjoys ‘acquiring’ any possessions which have been left lying about but will usually trade them for a high value treat;
Ideal Home for Steppi
The right home for Steppi will:
• be one where he is an integral part of the family – he is at his happiest when all his family are together with him whether indoors or outside;
• be willing to continue with his training – he is quick to learn and is very responsive to treats;
• will enjoy continuing to work with him on recall using a long lead;
• will recognise that he is still learning what is ‘his’ and will enjoy working positively with him as he continues to gain confidence in this area.
"Not evaluated yet."
Want more info about Steppi ?
Your message has been sent successfully.